You always stay calm even in mixed-up situations and are an expert in planning and coordinating? You are a reliable person, everybody can turn to? You don’t lose your focus in huge projects and keep working creatively? Your organisational skills couldn’t be better and when it comes to communication with others, you prove professionality and tact?
If so, we really need to get to know you!
• steering, scheduling, timing- and task development
• monitoring when it comes to time and expenditure
• evaluating expenditures for digital and interactive productions
• conceptional production-planning for photo- and video projects
• editorial support fitting to the customers strategy
• accompanying the production process (from concept over creative development to implementation)
• carrying out productions and campaigns in Germany and other countries,
• accompanying the post production (maybe with own cut)
• budgeting, offer evaluation and offer creation (incl. consultation of costumer-managers)
• coordination of internal exployees, external workers and other resources
• travel planning
• quality assurance
What we expect from you:
• a degree in a media-related subject or similar education
• at least one year of experience in realizing video projects for different costumers
• understanding for external and internal resources, which are important for video production
• strong skills in (corporate) storytelling and great conceptional skills
• ideally experience in using editing-software and the Adobe Creative Suite
• very good organisation, multitasking and communication skills
• linguistic proficiency in German and English (written and spoken)
• convincing references
Other „soft skills“ like the ability to work in a team, reliability, communicational skills and others are self-evident for us.
If you like what you see and if your skills fit our needs, contact us! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our dynamic and motivated team!
Please send your (thrilling) application including references to:
email@example.com and use the subject: I want to be part of the team!