For this position we are looking for you, if you are an experienced film maker with an individual style. With and for us you will capture unique moments, fascinating scenes and emotions whilst staying motivated and highly creative.
Technical know-how is not unimportant for you. That’s why you know your camera like no one else and demonstrate the ability to find solutions. As a location scout you never forget about aesthetics and composing and whilst taking care for individual sets you always stay self-confident, professional and reliable. Working with a storyboard is nothing new for you and you are always able to use your creative potential to make ideas visible. If you are also flexible and dynamic, we have to talk!
• development of the „look & feel“ together with our team
• capturing special moments, subjects and prespectives,
• project planning (operational and technical)
• taking part in location scouting
• being a helpful contact person and expert for all technical solutions
• working with storyboards and also following the suggestions of creative directors
What we expect from you:
• Experience in working as a DoP
• Sample videos (showreel or projects)
• Willingness to travel and work longer on some days
• solution-focused mindset and improvisation-skills
• experience in editing and cutting (not a must)
• creativity and implementation skills
Other „soft skills“ like the ability to work in a team, reliability, communicational skills and others are self-evident for us.
If you like what you see and if your skills fit our needs, contact us! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our dynamic and motivated team!
Please send your (thrilling) application including references to:
email@example.com and use the subject: I want to be part of the team!